Because of the seriousness of this election, I have drawn a list of information regarding the Republican candidate, Mitt Romney, for your perusal. As I have mentioned before, the Mainstream Media (MSM) failed to properly vet Barack Hussein Obama, either when he was the presidential hopeful of the Democratic Party in 2008, or during the intervening four years.
The MSM will vet Mitt Romney, to be sure. However, their vetting will be to cherry-pick information that thy can use against him. Since you are not likely to read or hear about anything positive, allow me to share information provided by an organization called, Freedom Squad. Their web site is www.freedomsquad.org.
· Full Name: Willard Mitt Romney
· Born: March 12, 1947 (65 years old)
· Father: George W. Romney, former Governor of the State of Michigan
· Raised in: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
· Married to: Ann Lois Romney (née Davies) since 1969; they have five sons
· Education: B.A. from Brigham Young University, J.D. and M.B.A. from Harvard University
· Religion: Mormon – The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS)
· After high school, Romney spent 30 months in France as a Mormon missionary.
· After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously, he passed the Michigan bar, but never worked as an attorney.
· In 1984, he co-founded Bain Capital, a private equity investment firm, one of the largest such firms in the United States.
· In 1994, he ran for Senator of Massachusetts and lost to Ted Kennedy.
· He was President and C.E.O. of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games.
· In 2002, he was elected Governor of the State of Massachusetts where he eliminated a $1.5 billion deficit.
Some Interesting Facts about Romney:
· Bain Capital, starting with one small office supply store in Massachusetts, turned it into Staples; now over 2,000 stores employing 90,000 people.
· Bain Capital also worked to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply, and many others.
· He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign for one year.
· He was an unpaid intern in his dad’s governor’s office for eight years.
· He was an unpaid bishop and stake president of his church for ten years.
· He was an unpaid President of the Salt Lake Olympic Committee for three years.
· He took no salary and was the unpaid Governor of Massachusetts for four years.
· He gave his entire inheritance from his father to charity.
· Mitt Romney is one of the wealthiest self-made men in our country, but has given more back to its citizens in terms of money, service and time than most men.
Mitt Romney is Trustworthy:
· He will show us his birth certificate.
· He will show us his high school and college transcripts.
· He will show us his social security card.
· He will show us his law degree.
· He will show us his draft notice.
· He will show us his medical records.
· He will show us his income tax records.
· He will show us he has nothing to hide.
Much more will come out about Romney leading up to the election, but at least you’ll know some basic information as you determine who to vote for in November.